|Place of Origin:||Guangdong|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||2400 piece|
|Packaging Details:||2400 cartons / 20ft with pallet|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union,Paypal|
|Product Name:||Window Silicone Sealant||Key Words:||Weatherproof Construction Silicone Sealant|
|Advantage:||Anti-ultraviolet, Anti-high And Low Temperature Difference||Application:||Window,door,roof Etc.|
|Color:||White ；black；Various, According To Your Need||Classification:||Neutral Silicone Sealant|
600ml Neutral Cure Silicone Adhesive,
Door Neutral Silicone Sealant,
Single Component Silicone Building Sealant
JB9600 Neutral Silicone Sealant - The Perfect Choice for Any Construction Project
Neutral silicone sealant description
Neutral silicone sealant is a popular adhesive in the construction and home decoration industries. It is known for its versatility, durability, and strong bonding properties. One of the most widely-used models of neutral silicone sealant is JB9600.
JB9600 is a high-quality, one-part, neutral curing silicone sealant that is specifically designed for use in numerous construction and home decoration projects. It provides superior adhesion to a broad range of building materials, including glass, aluminum, PVC, wood, and other substrates, making it ideal for sealing windows, doors, skylights, and other building joints and gaps.
Executive Standard: JC/T 485-2007
|No||Test Item||Unit||Actual results|
|1||Appearance||-||Smooth, no air bubbles, no lumps|
|2||Tack free time(at what % humidity)||min||10|
|5||Shore A hardness /72h||-||35|
|7||Effect of heat aging on||-|
|- Weight loss||%||8.7%|
|- Standard condition||0.93|
|- Immersion in water||/|
|- Dry at 100°C||/|
|9||Elongation at break||%||320|
Neutral Silicone Sealant Feature:
1. Single component, easy to use, good extrudability and thixotropy in the temperature range of 4°C ~ 40°C, can be applied
directly by using a glue gun;
2. After curing, it will not become brittle, harden or crack at low temperatures of -30°C. It will not soften or degrade at high
temperatures, but will shrink to a certain extent and increase in hardness;
3. Excellent weathering resistance, aging, UV, ozone and water resistance;
4. Excellent resistance to high and low temperatures, will not become brittle, hardened or cracked at -30°C after curing, and
will not become soft and degraded at high temperatures, but there is a certain shrinkage, and the hardness has increased;
5. Good adhesion, forming a strong seal with most building materials when cured without the need for a primer;
6. Good compatibility with other neutral silicone adhesives.
Neutral Silicone Sealant Application:
1. All kinds of doors and windows installation, stone caulking sealing;
2. Various small aluminium panels and glass walls;
3. Kitchen and bathroom installation;
4. Caulking and sealing of indoor metal structure projects;
5. Other uses tested and applicable.
How to use Neutral Silicone Sealant:
1. Before construction, a test of the adhesion of the sealant to the substrate should be carried out to confirm the suitability
of the product.
2. The substrate should be thoroughly cleaned with solvent or suitable cleaning agent, kept dry and glued within 30 minutes
3. When gluing, ensure that the gap is completely filled, so that the gluing layer is dense and in close contact with the
surface of the substrate, and the gluing gap should be repaired within 5 minutes after gluing.
4. Suitable application temperature range 5°C to 40°C.
1. Use in a well-ventilated environment.
2. Use solvents in accordance with the appropriate safety regulations.
3. Keep the product out of the reach of children.
4. If uncured sealant melts your eyes, wash them immediately with water or seek medical attention.
Contact Person: Ms. Rita