JB9600 Neutral Silicone Sealant - The Perfect Choice for Any Construction Project construction neutral silicone sealant
1. Single component, easy to use, good extrudability and thixotropy in the temperature range of 4°C ~ 40°C, can be applied
directly by using a glue gun;construction neutral silicone sealant
2. After curing, it will not become brittle, harden or crack at low temperatures of -30°C. It will not soften or degrade at high
temperatures, but will shrink to a certain extent and increase in hardness;
3. Excellent weathering resistance, aging, UV, ozone and water resistance;construction neutral silicone sealant
4. Excellent resistance to high and low temperatures, will not become brittle, hardened or cracked at -30°C after curing, and
will not become soft and degraded at high temperatures, but there is a certain shrinkage, and the hardness has increased;
5. Good adhesion, forming a strong seal with most building materials when cured without the need for a primer;
6. Good compatibility with other neutral silicone adhesives.construction neutral silicone sealant
1. All kinds of doors and windows installation, stone caulking sealing;construction neutral silicone sealant
2. Various small aluminium panels and glass walls;
3. Kitchen and bathroom installation;construction neutral silicone sealant
4. Caulking and sealing of indoor metal structure projects;
5. Other uses tested and applicable.
How to use:
1. Before construction, a test of the adhesion of the sealant to the substrate should be carried out to confirm the suitability
of the product.construction neutral silicone sealant
2. The substrate should be thoroughly cleaned with solvent or suitable cleaning agent, kept dry and glued within 30 minutes
3. When gluing, ensure that the gap is completely filled, so that the gluing layer is dense and in close contact with the
surface of the substrate, and the gluing gap should be repaired within 5 minutes after gluing.construction neutral silicone sealant
4. Suitable application temperature range 5°C to 40°C.
1. Use in a well-ventilated environment.
2. Use solvents in accordance with the appropriate safety regulations.construction neutral silicone sealant
3. Keep the product out of the reach of children.
4. If uncured sealant melts your eyes, wash them immediately with water or seek medical attention.construction neutral silicone sealant
Executive Standard: JC/T 485-2007 construction neutral silicone sealant