- For joint sealing of high-grade exterior walls
9600 has good adhesion to most of the common building materials, specialized for glass curtain walls and aluminum plates. We highly recommend combining use with our 9800 senior structure neutral silicone sealant.
||Senior Weatherproofing Neutral Silicone Sealant
||One-component, Neutral, Weatherproof
||Black, White, Gray or as request
|Quality guaranteed period
||25 years and above
||300ml/bottle, 24 bottles/carton;
||12 months from the date of manufacture
||Large glass curtain wall, aluminum-plastic plate curtain wall, stone curtain wall, high-grade exterior walls...
- 100% silicone, no white oil;
- Room temperature neutral fast curing;
- Super extension/compression movement capability;
- No corrosion to most metals, coated glass, concrete, and marble;
- Excellent weather and aging resistance after complete curing;
- Good performance in the temperature range of -40ºC to +150ºC;
- Good adhesion and compatibility with other neutral silicone sealants, good match to our 8800.
9600 is mainly used for joint sealing of high-grade exterior walls such as aluminum veneer and aluminum veneer (for joint width within 1cm to 2.5cm, if it exceeds 2.5cm, it requires to test before use in a large area). A compatibility test is recommended before use.
- Unstructured lapping or docking seal of glass, stone, aluminum-plastic plate curtain wall;
- Joint seal of concrete, marble (granite), brick and tile, ceramic, plastic, and metal plate;
- Other construction and industrial uses.
1. Service life of 25 years;
2.No white oil;
3. Room temperature neutral fast curing;
4. Super extension/compression movement capability;
5.No corrosion to most metals, coated glass, concrete, and marble;
6. Excellent weather and aging resistance after complete curing;
7. Good performance in the temperature range of -50ºC to +100ºC;
8. Good adhesion and compatibility with other neutral silicone sealants, good match to our 8800.
1. The surface of materials exuding grease, plasticizer, or other organic solvents;
2. The mortar shall not be completely isolated from the air before completely curing;
3. Frosted or wet surfaces;
4. Not suitable to construction when the surface temperature of building materials is lower than 4ºC or higher than 40ºC.
3 Structural Silicone Sealant Data sheet
|Surface dry time,h
|Durometer haardness (JIS Type A)
|Max tensile strength elongation rate, 100%
Stretch adhesion Mpa
|After UV light
|Bond failure area,%
|Thermal weight loss,%
4 Realated Products
5 Customer feedback
6 Our factory
SHANGHAI JUNBOND BUILDING MATERIAL CO., LTD Located in Shanghai, China.
Our company is a large group in the production of silicone sealants;
The main products are structural silicone sealant, stone silicone sealant, weather-resistant silicone sealant, two-component silicone sealant, and other products;
The factories are located in 6 different provinces in China, relying on raw material supply bases to produce professional silicone sealants.
7 Professional Prodution Process And Strict Quality Control
It has no toxicity after entirely cured. Avoid eye contact it when operating. If happened, rinse opened eye under running water for several minutes. During the curing process, sealant will release a small amount of organic molecules. Construction should ensure good ventilation. If necessary, take protective measures. Please keep out of reach of children.
300ml cartridge or 590ml sausage or 200L Drum/Barrel
black, white, grey and other colors customer required
Transport and storage:
This product is flammable but not explosive, and can be delivered by normal means of transportation.
The products must be stored under 27 degree, in the cool and dry place.
Shelf life: 12 months from the manufacturing date under 27 degree.
8 Custom Color
9 Packaging & Delivery