Wholesale Fast Cured Windows Glass Doors Sealing General Acetoxy Adhesive Acid Acetic Silicone Sealant
1. One part, acetic, room temperature curing.
2. Good toughness,high strength,fast curing,easy to use.
3. Excellent weatherproofing performance and stability,long life.
4.High modulus after curing,have joint movement capability of 25%.
RT-688 silicone sealant should not be applied in the following conditions:
a. To all places that bleed oils, plasticizers or solvents, and some uncured or sulfurized rubber.
b. To the unventilated space or the surface which can touch the food or water directly.
c. When the surface's temperature is below 4 °C or above 40 °C
d. To materials contained copper or copper alloy, painted surface, which may cause paint cracking or paint stripping.
e. To the surfaces with lime powder,concrete or sand grain.
Please read company's technical files before application. Compatibleness test and bonding test must be done for construction materials before application. Our only warranty is the price amount or the product replacement but without any joint and several liability.
1.It will release volatile compounds before the silicone is cured or during the curing period.It will be harmful to healt if inhale high concentrations of volatile compounds in long time.So ,please pay attention to keep the air fresh on the work place.
2.It is not health if the uncured silicone touch the skin directly for long, if it enter in the eyes, rinse with plenty of water immediately, and then ask the doctor to check if necessary.
3.Cured silicone sealant will not release harmful things, and it would not be harmful to skin.
4.If swallow the silicone ,please ask for medical treatment immediately.
5.Do not let the children to touch the curing silicone, don't put the sealant at children's reach.
Keep dry and below 27 °C, storage period is 12 month since the date of production.
I MGQ GB 16776-2005
Since we can't control the conditions and methods when using the products , these informations can't replace the customer's spot testing of safety and validity. The only warranty is only the price amount or the product replacement but any joint and several liability. Please make sure of th vaidity yourself.
1. One-component, acidic room temperature curing. 2. It has excellent adhesion properties to glass and most building materials. 3. The silicone rubber elastomer formed after curing maintains excellent performance in the temperature range of -50 °C ~ +100 °C for a long time.
Scope of use:
1. Caulking sealing of indoor and outdoor decoration projects. 2. Aquarium and glass crafts production and installation. 3. Many other architectural and industrial uses.
Directions for use:
1. Before construction, the adhesion test of the sealant and the bonded substrate should be done to confirm the applicability of the product. 2. The substrate should be thoroughly cleaned with a solvent or a suitable cleaning agent, kept dry, and applied within 30 minutes after cleaning. 3. Sizing should ensure that the gaps are adequately filled so that the adhesive layer is dense, in close contact with the surface of the substrate, and trims the seams within 5 minutes after sizing. 4. Suitable for sizing temperature range 5 °C ~ 40 °C.
Restrictions on use:
1. Can not be used for structural bonding seals. 2. All materials containing oil or exudate should not be used. 3. Except for stainless steel and fluorocarbon spraying, alumina materials, can not be used for other metal materials or coated materials with a coated surface bonding seal. 4. Cannot be used for bonded sealing of mirror glass and glass coated surfaces.
1Please use this product in a well-ventilated environment. 2 The use of solvents should comply with the corresponding safety specifications. 3 Keep product out of reach of children. 4If you accidentally melt your eyes with uncured sealant, you should wash it immediately with clean water or consult a doctor.
Storage period of 12 months, please use within the validity period; It should be stored in a dry, ventilated and cool place below 27 ° C, and transported as a non-dangerous goods.
Production date: See packaging spray code
Implementation standard: GB/T14683-2017
Since the conditions and methods of using the product are beyond our control, the user must decide for himself the suitability of the product and the most appropriate method of use. The Company only guarantees that the Products comply with the relevant standards, and does not make any other express or implied warranties, and the Sole Compensation of the User is limited to the return or replacement of the Products. The Company expressly disclaims any liability for incidental or incidental damages.
||Smooth, no air bubbles, no lumps
||Tack free time(at what % humidity)
||Shore A hardness /72h
||Effect of heat aging on
||- Weight loss
||- Standard condition
||- Immersion in water
||- Dry at 100°C
||Elongation at break