|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100 cartons|
|Price:||USD 0.5-1 Per cartridge|
|Packaging Details:||24 cartridges/carton;1440 cartons/20 container|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 worddays|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100000 cartridges per day|
|Product Name:||RTV Colorful Acetic Silicone Sealant||Usage:||Construction,Woodworking,Packing,Fiber; Garment|
|Main Raw Material:||Silicone||Classification:||Other Adhesives|
|Feature:||High Temperature||Shelf Life:||1 Year|
RTV Colorful Acetic Silicone Sealant,
High Temperature Acetic Silicone Sealant,
Construction Silicone Adhesive Aging Resistance
High Temperature RTV Silicone is designed for automobile production of bonding and sealing. This product is a one component RTV Silicone sealant, curing completely without excitant odor release. Acid & Neutral solidified into elastic rubber strip after full cure. It's used for in engine, high-temp pipe system, gearbox, carburetor etc.
1. Quality assurance
We have checked on our products strictly through every critical stage, all potential problems are solved before shipping.
2. OEM&ODM available.
OEM Service Offer, Design Service Offer, Buyer Label Offer.
3. Competitive price
We offer products with high quality and competitive price.
4. Quick delivery and Good service
We offers the first-rate delivery and service.
5. High-tech products
We has the first-class R &D team and the ability to quickly develop new products.
|Product||JB-7132 Acetic silicone sealant|
|Application||Junbond ® JB-7132 is a universal sealant that provides good weather resistance in most different applications.*
* Glass doors and windows are bonded and sealed;
* Adhesive sealing of shop windows and display cases;
* Sealing of drainage pipes, air-conditioning pipes and power pipes;
* Bonding and sealing of other kinds of indoor and outdoor glass assembly projects.
|Feature||* Junbond ® JB-7132 one-component, room temperature curing;|
|* Acetic acid is released during curing, which is healthy and environmentally friendly;|
|* Excellent weather resistance, temperature resistance and aging resistance;|
|* Good adhesion to most substrates.|
|Packing||* 300 mL/cartridge, 24 pcs/carton|
|* 590 mL/ sausage, 20 pcs/carton|
|Storage and shelf life||* Stored in its original unopened package in a dry and shady place below 27ºC|
|* 12 months from manufacturing date|
|Colors||* Black, grey, white|
How to use:
· Using acetone or other solvents to clean the material's surface.
· Pasting low viscosity tape on the place needed to be protected.
· Before the glue has not been cured, trim and remove the tape.
· No construction on the wet surface.
· No used on the oil or oil leakage surface.
Contact Person: admin