|Place of Origin:||HuBei|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||2400 piece|
|Packaging Details:||1200 cartons / 20ft with pallet|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union,Paypal|
|Product Name:||Outdoor White Silicone Sealant||Key Words:||Weatherproof Construction Silicone Sealant|
|Advantage:||Anti-ultraviolet, Anti-high And Low Temperature Difference||Quality:||High Quality. Can Be Used For Large Projects|
|Application:||Glass Curtain Wall Weather-resistant Seams,roof Etc||Color:||Various, According To Your Needs|
|Classification:||Neutral Silicone Sealant|
Weatherproof Neutral Cure Silicone Adhesive,
Neutral Cure Silicone Adhesive Construction,
Concrete Roof Neutral Cure Silicone
Neutral Cure Weatherproof Construction Concrete Roof Outdoor White Silicone Sealant
|Product Name||Outdoor White Silicone Sealant|
|Features||Weatherproof Construction Silicone Sealant|
|Key words||High Quality|
|Advantage||High quality UV resistance, weather resistance, aging resistance, strong adhesion|
|Application||Weather-resistant seams of glass curtain walls, seams of enamel curtain walls, weather-resistant sealing|
|Shelf life||12 months|
1. One-Component, neutral room temperature curing, ketoxime type.
2. Non-corrosive to building materials such as metals and coated glass.
3. The displacement capacity is up to 25 levels, and the performance is unchanged for the normal expansion and contraction and shear deformation of the curtain wall.
4. Resistant to aging, UV, ozone and water.
5. Strong adhesion and cures to form a strong seal with most building materials without the need for a primer. 6. It has good compatibility with other neutral silicone gels.
Scope of use:
1. Seam weather sealing for various glass curtain walls, metal (aluminum plate), enamel curtain wall seam weather sealing.
2. Used for sealing joints in concrete, stone and roof buildings.
3. Other tested applications.
Directions for use:
1. Before construction, the adhesion test of the sealant and the bonded substrate should be done to confirm the applicability of the product.
2. The substrate should be thoroughly cleaned with a solvent or a suitable cleaning agent, kept dry, and applied within 30 minutes after cleaning. 3. Sizing should ensure that the gaps are adequately filled so that the adhesive layer is dense, in close contact with the surface of the substrate, and trims the seams within 5 minutes after sizing.
4. Suitable for sizing temperature range 5 °C ~ 40 °C.
Restrictions on use:
1. Buried interfaces in the ground or long-term immersion in water should not be used.
2. Surfaces of materials containing oil or exudate should not be used.
3. Cannot be used for bonded seals of copper, zinc metal or mirror glass.
1.Please use this product in a well-ventilated environment.
2.The use of solvents should comply with the corresponding safety specifications.
3.Keep product out of reach of children.
4.If you accidentally melt your eyes with uncured sealant, you should wash it immediately with clean water or consult a doctor.
Storage period of 12 months, please use within the validity period; It should be stored in a dry, ventilated and cool place below 27 ° C, and transported as a non-dangerous goods.
Junbom now has a history of 30 years, an annual output value of 3 billion yuan, and more than 2,000 employees.
We have an advanced and complete production chain:
1. The junbom factory is close to the factory that produces the raw materials
2. The factory has ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001 certificates and is managed according to its system.
3. There are 58+ automatic production lines
4. There are 1100L production lines and toning glue production lines
5. The whole process production line of polyurethane foam from tank to glue
6. And many more production lines
1. Cooperate with universities and have a huge R&D team
2. We also have 2 invention patents and 22 utility model patents.
3. Production of silicone sealant for 30 years, familiar with silicone sealant skills
4. The products are exported to more than 30 countries and have a good understanding of the international market
Contact Person: admin