260ml Cartridge White Gel Fast Cure Acetoxy Acetic Sanitary Silicone Sealant
Junbond® JB-7132 is a one-component silicone sealant that cures when acidic. When exposed to air, it cures quickly to form a permanently flexible and durable sealant with strong weathering resistance.
- A cost effective, one-part, acetoxy cure silicone sealant for general purpose applications. It provides a flexible bond and will not harden or crack. It is a high performance sealant, with +-25% movement capability when properly applied. It offers long term durability in a range of general sealing or glazing applications on glass, aluminum, painted surfaces, ceramics, fiberglass, and non-oily wood. Clear and white options meet the requirements of different option.
- suitble for sealing,bonding,repairing and mending of glass and window construction,double glazing in windows,aquariums,shower screens and sanitary ceramics.It is also suitable for automobile and container sealing repair.Exhibits an excellent adhesion to glass ,tiles,ceramics,fiberglass,aluminum,non-oily woods,painted surfaces,plastics and other non-porous surfaces.
- Easy to use with good tooling and non-sagging properties at 5 to 45°C
- Excellent adhesion to most building materials
- Excellent weather durability, resistance to UV and hydrolysis
- Wide range of temperature tolerance, with good elasticity within -50 to 150°C
- Compatible with other neutrally cured silicone sealants and structural assembly systems
- 300 mL/cartridge, 24 pcs/carton
- 590 mL/ sausage, 20 pcs/carton
- 200L / Barrel
Storage and shelf live
- Store in the original unopened package in a dry and shady place below 27°C
- 12 months from manufacturing date
Acetoxy cure silicones derive their name from their release of acetic acid, which gives off a strong vinegar like smell while curing. These silicones cure with the presence of atmospheric moisture and generally have a very fast cure time (24 hours) (10 min. skin and 17 min. tack) and adhere better to many surfaces. Because of the acid released, however, acetoxy cure silicones have a stronger smell than neutral cure silicones, and the acid can have adverse effects on some delicate electronic components. The acid could even be corrosive to certain substrates and metals.
- windows and door frames
- countertop sealing
- bathrooms & bathtubs
|The Difference between acetic silicone sealant and neutral silicone sealant
Acetic silicone sealant is acid accumulator free. It will absorb water from air to release the acetic acid gas
during the curing process.
Neutral silicone sealant has two types, including dealcoholization and ketonic oxime. It will absorb water
from air to release alcohol gas during the curing process.
There is great difference in application between those two silicone sealants. You must need to choose a
suitable silicone sealant as required, then it will work effectively.
Acetic silicone sealant
Acid silicone sealant is suitable for purpose of sealing, plugging leak-proof and weatherproof. It can be
used indoor and outdoor, but the effect is better indoor. It is outstanding on leakage and seepage. There
is some corrosion towards metal, so it will corrode or can’t bond the copper, brass (and other copper alloy),
magnesium, zinc and electroplated metal (and other zinc alloy).In addition, it’s can be used on masonry
made of stone and iron carbide on the substrate or the connection which is moved more than 25% of the
seam width. Acid silicone sealant is usually used on the mute of the back of the wood. It is strong adhesion.
Neutral silicone sealant
Neutral silicone sealant is suitable for weather-proof seal of all kinds of curtain wall. We particularly recommend use it on sealing glass curtain wall, aluminum-plastic curtain wall and stone dry hanging. In addition, it also can be used on sealing between seam and metal, glass, aluminum, tiles, poly-methyl methacrylate and coated glass. Dehydrated silicone sealant is non-corrosive. The deketoxime silicone sealant will corrode the copper, so that it can not be used on mirror. Neutral alcohol silicone sealant does not corrode copper, so it can used to adhesive mirror. Neutral silicone sealants are used in home improvement, mainly because it does not corrode objects.
3. Curing time
Acid silicone sealant is better on speed of the curing time. Neutral glass has a strong bonding strength,
it can firmly stick objects, but its ductility is weak and the gel curing speed is slower.
In terms of price, it will be influenced by lots of elements like brands and regions and so on. But in terms
of basics, there is no doubt the price of neutral silicone sealant is higher than acidic silicone glue. Because
the neutral glass adhesive has little effect on the bonding material, and the cost of the acetic silicone glue is low.
Exhibition of Junbom Group
Package & Delivery